Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Week 12: Canvas Artwork

Hi all,

So I wanted to make some artwork I could hang up post holiday season, and I asked for Scott's feedback since he's been so good about my projects.  I decided to do some spray paint art in Denver Nuggets colors (as close as I could at least).  Again, since I am sooo behind on my posts, I'll post an in-depth tutorial later, but here is the basic gist.  Pick out a canvas to the size of your liking (I had 3 12x12" wrapped canvas that were on sale for 1/2 price at Joann's).  Get some masking tape and make random patterns.  Make sure the tape is bubble free so the spray paint doesn't bleed under.  Then spray paint.  I suggest 3 coats and let them dry pretty well in between.  When completely dry, remove tape.

Inspiration Pin-
http://pinterest.com/pin/191191946650269138/


My materials:

The process:



End Results:


No comments:

Post a Comment