Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bringing it back (soon!).

Hi everyone,

Here are some more pins that I have made, but did not make the tutorials yet.  These pictures are also on my Pinterest Board too- http://pinterest.com/riss128/pins-i-have-made/

So in my post from April, I said I would add some other paint chip art, so here it is!  It was a part of a wedding shower present-


From a Pinterest idea for a wedding shower gift that had "firsts" that you can print out and tie to a bottle of wine.

Here is everything put together :)


From the Zombie Crawl-  (I saw a TShirt that said "I'm fine" on Pinterest but had the flesh wound on the side, so I made it!)



A random wreath (really not from any specific pin; just made from left over Xmas materials from previous projects).



The ever famous wedding invitation in a clear ornament-



Candies in a clear ornament-

Ornaments in a cupcake stand 1-


Chocolate covered strawberries that look like footballs-

Ornaments on a cupcake stand 2-

No comments:

Post a Comment